Ruben Gallego Removes All Doubt re President Trump
Today, email inboxes all around Arizona contained the bold message below. It’s from 7th Congressional District Rep. Ruben Gallego, a Democrat.
Notice the part highlighted in yellow.
We all owe a debt of gratitude to Rep. Gallego for being so clear and unequivocal about his intentions over the next four years. At every opportunity, he promises to obstruct, obstruct, obstruct.
Therefore, taking him at his word —
- If President Trump’s administration develops a program to create meaningful employment for American inner city youth, Rep. Gallego will oppose it.
- If President Trump’s administration attempts to improve schools via block grants to states, school-choice programs, or other initiatives, Rep. Gallego will oppose it.
- If President Trump’s administration develops enterprise zones or other Federal tax initiatives to boost hiring, incomes, and business development in middle- and low-income communities, Rep. Gallego will oppose all of it.
- If President Trump’s administration improves healthcare via competition, tort reform, health savings accounts, and improved patient choice programs, Rep. Gallego will oppose all of it.
- If President Trump’s administration proposes new legislation to stop criminals from using our borders for human and drug trafficking, Rep. Gallego will oppose it.
- If President Trump, his daughter Ivanka, and his administration propose improved pre-school education programs, Rep. Gallego will oppose them.
- If President Trump’s administration proposes a dynamic public-private initiative to improve our nation’s infrastructure, and if even Sen. Chuck Schumer supports it, Rep. Gallego will oppose it.
- Etc., etc.
Now that’s what I call genuine, high-minded, uncompromising opposition!
Evidently, Rep. Gallego so despises our elected president that he’ll harm his own constituents just to cause some political damage to one man — Donald Trump.
And he’ll even try to fund raise off of his obstruction. Now that takes guts.
What a great representative for AZ District 7!
Latest posts by David Leeper (see all)
- Piers Morgan, Fake News, and Trump’s War on the Media - February 7, 2017
- This is Why Donald Trump is President - February 4, 2017
- Ruben Gallego Removes All Doubt re President Trump - January 30, 2017