Black Cops Dump White Quadriplegic Out of Wheelchair ON VIDEO and No One Cares
By now, with the events in Ferguson, we all know that there is a great deal of double standards in the media. A video has resurfaced from a 2008 incident that shows something the media paid little attention to, most likely because it didn’t play along with the agenda of a racist America that they are usually trying to push.
In this INCREDIBLE video, you see a police officer throw a quadriplegic man out of his wheelchair on to the floor, simply because the officer didn’t believe he was actually quadriplegic.
As the media and politicians continue to split the nation apart and set America back decades on race relations, keep this video in mind. Where was the outrage and anger for this quadriplegic man? Where were the calls for “justice”? Where were the Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons of the world when this happened?
There are three things we can take away from the resurfacing of this video:
1. There were no calls of racism and demands for retaliation, even though the victim was white and the police officer who flipped him out of the chair was black.
2. People did not begin large-scale riots, tearing the city apart demanding the firing (or worse) of the police officer involved.
3. The media made very little note of the situation.
He has a deep passion for politics and world affairs and loves to travel whenever he gets the chance.
Jonathan plans on graduating in December from GMU. You can follow him on Twitter @JTTallman.
Latest posts by Jonathan Tallman (see all)
- US Airways Flight Attendant Disrespects Decorated Army Soldier - October 10, 2014
- President Obama Disrespects Marines During Salute - September 23, 2014
- Conservative Filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza Sentenced To Communtiy Confinement - September 23, 2014