Obama Secret Service Agent Tells Us Just how Bad Things Really Are
When Dan Bongino, in Obama Secret Service Agent: “It’s Worse Than People Know… and I’m Not Trying to Scare You Either,” tells us “It’s worse than people know,” it’s actually worse than he tells us it is.
In the article, Bongino explains how our legal system is so complex and overbearing that, “we’re all doing something wrong,” and now, with the aid of the NSA, the government is in a position to put a laser focus on any individual they want to target for persecution until they find a law that the target is breaking.
As bad as this situation is, it’s actually worse than Bongino says because his statement neglects two damning force multipliers that vastly expand the government’s ability to coerce:
· Innuendo can be just as damaging as facts. As a married man who has run a home-based business that frequently employed college-age single women who did phone and data entry work, and who also rents out a mother-daughter suite in my house, sometimes to youngish single women, people could invent all sorts of scandalous fairy tales about me if they wanted to. And even if these accusations are easily refuted, the power of the Big Lie can take hold and can damage a person’s credibility under the presumption that, “where there’s smoke, there’s fire,” as Hitler noted in Mein Kampf (click here):
…in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.
· Wrong in whose eyes? Activities that are perfectly acceptable within a Western moral framework may be criminal in the eyes of an Islamic moral framework. For example, one of the college-age women who worked for me was a Muslim, and, because of the part-time nature of the work and her college schedule, she would occasionally come over to work when no one other than me was in the house. Every now and then she would become very uncomfortable with this situation, even though it was her own course schedule that created the issue. She even asked me if there was some way for me to make sure that someone else was in my home-based office whenever she came over.
Why did she have this concern? It was certainly not because of anything I had done; the furthest thing from my mind was to do anything that might be misinterpreted by a female Muslim employee. The reason for her concern was that, in Islamic culture, it is assumed that if a man and a women were alone together for more than 20 minutes, they had sex; thus men and women should never be alone together (click here and here – “find” the word “alone” ). Although I don’t know for sure, my suspicion is that she would bring this concern to me after some Islamist was scandalized to find out that she was working for me at my home. To the Islamist, the implication of our work arrangement was that we were having sex, and the penalty for adultery is DEATH BY STONING.
We’ve already seen Team Obama use innuendo and the Islamic moral framework to imprison a man for a year, in the form of the American resident who uploaded a 14-minute YouTube video that made fun of Muhammad. In his case, he was falsely accused of being responsible for causing the Benghazi attack that led to the deaths of four Americans, plus, he was denounced before the entire United Nations by President Obama, who closed his condemnation by saying “The future must not belong to those who denigrate the prophet of Islam.” This condemnation was effectively a DEATH SENTENCE, for a man who will be hunted for the rest of his life.
Think about it: Since when is American free speech curtailed by the demand that we not denigrate the prophet of Islam? This is only a crime in Muslim eyes, not American, and yet we witnessed an American president applying Muslim legal principles to a non-Muslim on American soil.
While people can claim that Obama’s target was imprisoned for violating the terms of his probation, the 1-year imprisonment – for uploading a PG-rated YouTube video – was disproportionate to the violation, as was the effective condemnation to assassination. Clearly, Obama is Islamifying US law.
The bottom line is that Team Obama’s misuse of the NSA, in concert with its other actions, is turning America’s legal system, which was designed to protect citizens from criminals and maintain civil order, into a weapon against the people that destroys American freedoms and advances Sharia.
Latest posts by Dave Bailey (see all)
- Jihad Report: February 16, 2017 - February 17, 2017
- Jihad Report: February 13, 2016 - February 15, 2017
- JIHAD REPORT:Trump was Right to Block Immigration from Sudan. Here’s Why… - February 9, 2017