Is now really a time for a moon park? (Iron Man, Lindsay Lohan, and others say NO!)
Democrats in Congress are trying to build a national park at the Apollo landing site on the Moon.
Yes, we’re serious.
With all due to respect to Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, we compiled a helpful list of far more important things, such as the IRS, ObamaCare, and doubling student loan rates, that the Democrats should be focusing on instead of a Moon park.
1. ObamaCare: A national park on the Moon won’t protect Americans from ObamaCare or address any of the law’s failures.
2. Keystone Pipeline: The Keystone Pipeline, which Democrats are stalling, will create jobs and guarantee energy independence for Americans. A park on the Moon does neither of those things.
3. Student Loans: How will a national Moon park prevent students loan rates from doubling?
4. IRS: Establishing a national Moon park won’t provide any oversight of the IRS.
5. Energy: A Moon park won’t lower energy costs for Americans, or stop President Obama’s war on coal.
While House Republicans are fighting for economic growth, low taxes, and jobs for everyday Americans, Democrats in Congress are pushing for a park on the Moon.
You can help defeat Democrats with dumb ideas like this by automatically adding your name here:
Latest posts by Press Release (see all)
- Marsy’s Law, Oklahoma Victim’s Rights Legislation, Passes Trough Senate Committee, House of Representatives - February 25, 2017
- This Week: Giving Prisoners A REAL Second Chance - February 20, 2017
- BRIEF: Keeping Children Safe And Families Together - February 19, 2017