What Jihadis are doing and plotting on the internet, right under our noses
Editor’s note: With Muslim leaders praising the Boston Marathon bombing, and with the killing and capture of Chechnyan suspects, it is essential that we keep our eyes on the Islamist terror front. It isn’t going away.
These are screen-shots from the “cool” new magazine, The Lone Mujahid. By the way…read the style of the language being used. Who do you think this communication is designed to reach?
- Muslims will find a way to take offense at anything: Bahrain march hints at rising anger over upcoming Formula One race
- Reality check on free speech in US ally Egypt: Egypt’s army chief has warned against slandering the military, denying the military committed any abuses against protesters during the turbulent transition of the past two years
- Remember the global outrage whipped up against the US over mere rumors of Coalition forces attacking a mosque? Twin bombs strike Sunni mosque in Iraq after prayers, killing 7 people (Followed by the global sound of crickets – Dave)
- Even Myanmar’s got major Muslim problems: Myanmar sentences 3 Muslims to 14-year prison terms after last month’s sectarian violence that left 40 dead
- Jihad is Cool: Jihadist magazines Recruit Young Terrorists See it for yourself: The Lone Mujahid: A step to step guide on how to become a successful lone mujahid
Latest posts by Dave Bailey (see all)
- Islam Update: Powerful Message From Brigitte Gabriel - October 12, 2017
- Islam Update: ISIS Fighters are Surrendering - October 12, 2017
- Islam Update: Reprehensible New York Times Behavior - October 2, 2017