New book says government favors illegal immigrants over legal ones
NEW BOOK: CRIME & INCOMPETENCE: GUIDE TO AMERICA’S IMMIGRATION CRISIS
New York, NY– While President Barack Obama and the bi-partisan “Gang of Eight” senators push a path to citizenship for 11 + million illegal aliens, a new explosive book, Crime & Incompetence: Guide to America’s Immigration Crisis, takes the reader into a world of crime, corruption, and incompetence at America’s immigration agency that politicians and faceless bureaucrats do not want you to know exists.
Investigative journalist Marinka Peschmann’s eye-opening book exposes the dark side of the broken immigration system. Bribery—cash, gifts, or sex—is but one criminal element at the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
After reading Crime & Incompetence, Americans will learn how, under the watch of both Republican and Democratic administrations, the USCIS grew into a dysfunctional bureaucracy that substantially contributed to the current illegal alien/undocumented worker crisis; yet somehow, magically, is expected to process a “bi-partisan” path to citizenship (a.k.a. amnesty) for roughly 11 million illegal immigrants while legal immigrants are stuck in the USCIS’ backlogs.
How can a broken system process millions of illegal immigrants when it can’t process legal immigrants properly? It cannot.
Using government reports, federal indictments, and press accounts, this heavily footnoted book shows America what “broken” immigration really looks like and what that means for America.
Dare to see big government at its worst. See what legal immigrants have known all along—how devastating life can be at the mercy of unelected bureaucrats while stuck in a broken state-run agency. This is your future living in America under an ever growing big government. Crime & Incompetence is a must read for anyone who cares about America’s future. It’s not just the broken borders that you need to be concerned with.
Among the revelations in Crime & Incompetence:
• See how the USCIS kicks out LEGAL immigrants but can’t deport illegal aliens.
• Find out how the USCIS creates illegal aliens.
• See what the wait-times are for legal immigrants. These facts shred the false promises from politicians including President Obama that illegal aliens will go to the “back of the line” on their path to citizenship.
• While President Obama and the “Gang of Eight” claim the USCIS will be modernized, see how the USCIS has already received 100’s of millions of dollars during the George W. Bush presidency to modernize and is still in trouble.
• Find out how terrorists exploit America’s broken immigration system.
• See the folly of the politicians’ bright idea to give Green of Cards to foreign investors to spur the economy.
• Find out how both sides of the aisle have played politics with immigration in massive vote grabs using your tax dollars via citizenship promotion programs.
• Find out why illegal aliens are vocal and protest in the streets while legal immigrants remain silent.
• See why the framework proposed by the “Gang of Eight” to supposedly fix immigration is upside down and will make the immigration crisis even worse.
• See how by putting illegal aliens on a path to citizenship before fixing legal immigration (which helps everyone including America), politicians are slapping the faces of all legal immigrants around the world including those from Mexico.
• Is legal immigration for suckers?
• Find out how to actually solve America’s immigration crisis and much more.
MARINKA PESCHMANN is the author of The Whistleblower: How the Clinton White House Stayed in Power to Reemerge in the Obama White House and on the World Stage and Following Orders: The Death of Vince Foster, Clinton White House. She is a freelance journalist, a reformed legal immigrant, and whistleblower whose actions led to the indictment of two federal officials for selling American passports. After twenty years (Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama) of dealing with America’s broken immigration agency she withdrew her petition for residency after President Obama was first elected and left.
She has collaborated, ghostwritten, and contributed to books and stories from showbiz and celebrities to true crime, politics, and the United Nations. After freelancing behind the scenes in both the mainstream press and the new media, it was time to step forward. Her first book collaboration, the critically acclaimed Hollywood memoir The Kid Stays in the Picture (Hyperion) was made into a documentary that aired on HBO.
Latest posts by Press Release (see all)
- Word On The Street: Education The “Centerpiece” Of Governor Ducey’s New Budget - January 18, 2017
- Rep. Andy Biggs Introduces “Grant’s Law” to Stop Illegal Immigrant Crime - January 15, 2017
- Arizona Ideals Made Prop 123 A Reality - January 12, 2017