Rep. Schweikert Office to Collect Toys for Scottsdale Hospital Pediatric Unit
Scottsdale, Ariz. – Congressman David Schweikert and his staff are now collecting toys for Scottsdale Healthcare’s Pediatric Unit. Following a successful trip to the Pediatric Unit in 2011, Congressman Schweikert is looking forward to visiting and distributing toys to the nearly 30 children that will be hospitalized during the Christmas season:
HOW YOU CAN HELP: Donations must be new and unwrapped. Stuffed animals must still have tags attached.
WHERE: Rep. Schweikert’s District Office, 10603 North Hayden Rd, Suite 108, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
WHEN: Donations are due by Friday, December 15 at 4:00 p.m.
- Matchbox cars
- Musical toys
- Character dolls and toys
- Barbie dolls
- Action figures
- DVDs – Current Movies
- Arts and Crafts Kits
- Books for school age – no chapter books please
- Leap Frog toys
- Interactive learning toys
- Makeup, nail polish
Gift cards: Toys ‘R’ Us, iTunes, Target
BACKGROUND: Scottsdale Healthcare Medical Center has the Northeast Valley’s only hospital with a dedicated pediatric unit, pediatric intensive care and pediatric ER. The 28-bed pediatric inpatient unit offers care for children ages infant through 18.
Latest posts by David Schweikert (see all)
- Rep. Schweikert Introduces Legislation to End Operation Choke Point - March 21, 2015
- Schweikert Holds VA Accountable - September 22, 2014
- Congressman David Schweikert Calls on President Obama to Abandon Political Fundraising and Visit Border - July 25, 2014