Over at The Daily Caller, they have managed to get a hold of video of an Obama speech in 2007 which has never been available, at least in its entirety before. It’s also Obama as you’ve likely never seen him before.
The video was shot in June, 2007, when Obama was still in the thick of a Primary race.
There will be a lot of talk about the video today, and possibly for many days to come.
- The strikingly thick accent that Obama uses for this speech, an accent which the rest of America and the world do not get to hear.
- The Boost Mobile-style bad grammar: “Where’s he at?”
- The loving introduction to the racist, anti-American pastor from whose hate-filled sermons he otherwise tried to distance himself.
- The accusations of racism as a national, endemic phenomenon, demonstrated by the federal response to rebuilding New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.
- And finally, his not so subtle racialist attack on the suburbs (which is, as it happens, part of a very creepy agenda literally to eliminate suburban America).
Game changer? Perhaps. One thing is for sure—it can’t help him.
Latest posts by Western Free Press (see all)
- Who Was Paul Revere? The Importance of Historical Memory - March 19, 2017
- Weighing the Future of Assyrians in Iraq and Syria - March 19, 2017
- Will We Lose Young Americans to the Left? - March 18, 2017