Kyrsten Sinema’s extreme allies
Kyrsten Sinema is similar to a 2004-vintage Obama in that she seems like an trendy or edgy candidate, but it’s edgy in all the wrong ways. Consider for a moment who some of Sinema’s allies over the years have been:
- The Arizona Communist Party. Sinema has previously taken out ads in their publication, People’s Weekly World.
- She is also a self-described “Prada socialist”.
- Kyrsten Sinema was the anti-development Sierra Club’s Most Valuable Player two years in a row. The League of Conservation Voters has also previously honored Sinema.
- On health issues, Planned Parenthood, the Arizona Public Health Association and the National Association of Social Workers have all found Sinema worthy of awards.
- Kyrsten Sinema is openly bisexual, which may alienate some socially conservative voters.
- Janet Napolitano.
Don’t forget also some of the offensive remarks Sinema has made about other women. “These women who act like staying at home, leeching off their husbands or boyfriends, and just cashing the checks is some sort of feminism because they’re choosing to live that life. That’s bulls***. I mean, what the f*** are we really talking about here?”
If you would like to submit a piece for consideration, email us at thehotspot~at~westernfreepress~dot~com.
The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the views of Western Free Press.