Democrats for Jeff Flake Announced
From Jeff Flake for Senate:
Statewide, bipartisan support for Flake’s reach-across-the-aisle approach
PHOENIX – Today a coalition of Democratic elected leaders from around the state of Arizona announced their support for Jeff Flake to serve in the United States Senate.
“In Arizona, and in Congress, Jeff Flake has shown us that he’s the genuine article,” said Yuma County Sheriff Ralph Ogden. “He’s proven that he will fairly engage both sides in order to reform Washington, and we can trust him to be a leader for all Arizonans, regardless of political party.”
“While many candidates say that they’ll put politics aside and work with folks on the other side of the aisle to get things done, few ever do,” said David Brown, former Apache County Supervisor. “Jeff Flake actually has. That’s why I support him for U.S. Senate and urge my fellow Arizonans to do the same.”
“I figure if Jeff can cross the aisle to work with Democrats in Washington, I can do the same to support him in his election for Senate,” said Page Mayor Bill Diak. “His commitment to Arizona issues has earned my respect and my support.”
“Jeff Flake is a great advocate for Arizona, whether it be forest health, mining, or other resources issues,” said Richard Lunt, Chairman of the Greenlee County Board of Supervisors. “And he has shown that he will focus on solutions rather than politics.”
The following Democratic leaders have endorsed Jeff Flake for Senate:
- Drew John, Graham County Supervisor
- Donna McGaughey, Graham County Superintendent
- Wendy John, Graham County Recorder
- Richard Lunt, Chairman, Greenlee County Board of Supervisors
- Hector Ruedas, Greenlee County Supervisor (Former)
- Sandy Pierce, La Paz County Supervisor
- Ralph Ogden, Yuma County Sheriff
- John Insalaco, Mayor, City of Apache Junction
- Bill Diak, Mayor, City of Page
- Mike Vogel, Economic Development Director, Town of Payson
- Michael Black, Council Member, Town of Miami
- David Brown, Apache County Supervisor (Former)
- Stanley Gibson, Mayor (Former), City of Globe
- Roberta Hoffman, Mayor (Former), Town of Parker
And there are more to come.
These Democratic officials join hundreds of other community, business, and elected leaders and organizations around Arizona and the nation in supporting Jeff Flake for Senate, including U.S. Senators Jon Kyl and John McCain; Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever; Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery; Arizona Farm Bureau, Arizona Home Builders, Arizona Association of Realtors; Scottsdale, Chandler, and Lake Havasu Area Chambers of Commerce; and the Mesa Police Association. To see the full list of those who have declared their support for Jeff, click here: www.jeffflake.com/endorsements.
For more information on Jeff Flake and why he’s running for the U.S. Senate, please visit his website at www.JeffFlake.com.
Latest posts by Press Release (see all)
- This Week: Protecting Civil Liberties & Property Rights - April 20, 2017
- Governor Ducey Signs Bipartisan Legislation Protecting Arizonans’ Property Rights - April 15, 2017
- Governor Ducey Signs Taxpayer-Funded Lobbying Ban Into Law - April 13, 2017