Mr. President: It’s time to show up for work
This one’ll leave a mark:
Over the last week, we’ve learned:
- President Obama misses more than half of his daily intelligence briefings, and has missed more than 60% of them in the last two years.
- President Obama snubbed Israeli Prime Netanyahu over a request for an emergency meeting on Iran’s nuclear capability – in favor of a celebrity fundraiser and appearance on David Letterman.
- President Obama attended a campaign event in Nevada the same day it was learned America’s ambassador to Libya was brutally murdered – the first such murder since 1979 – and extremists stormed two key embassies in the Middle East.
If President Obama is going to boast about his foreign policy prowess, then he needs to show up for work on the critical issues, even when it interferes with his campaigning, celebrity appearances and golf game.
Ardently devoted to the cause of human freedom, he has worked at the confluence of politics, activism, and public policy for more than a decade. He co-wrote a ten-part series of video shorts on economics, and has film credits as a researcher on 11 political documentaries, including Citizens United's notorious film on Hillary Clinton that became the subject of a landmark Supreme Court decision. He is the founder of several activist endeavors, including AnyStreet.org (now a part of Western Free Press) and Liberatchik.com. He is currently the managing editor of and principal contributor to WesternFreePress.com.
Latest posts by Christopher Cook (see all)
- BREAKING: Time Warner Cable Goes Down at the EXACT Moment When Trump Put His Hand on the Bible - January 20, 2017
- Anyone Who Asks You Why You Don’t Trust Polls . . . SHOW THEM THIS! - January 16, 2017
- Podcast: Why the Media Is Making You Miserable (And Risking the Progress We’ve Made) - January 15, 2017