RNC Day 3: The rest of the speeches
Whether the United States of America can avoid the Stockholm Syndrome that Obama is hoping we will suffer from on Election Day remains to be seen, but this convention did just what it needed to. It introduced and humanized Mitt Romney, and it showcased the ideals of free enterprise, limited government, free people, and individual responsibility for which conservatives stand.
One final time, because we can’t highlight them all . . .
The GOP did a solid GOP here.
- 15:05 Olympians 1,757 views | 10 hours ago
- 5:51 Secretary Jane Edmonds 1,304 views | 11 hours ago
- 6:27 Lt. Governor Kerry Healy 905 views | 11 hours ago
- 8:09 Bob White 882 views | 12 hours ago
- 16:02 Governor Jeb Bush 3,897 views | 12 hours ago
- 1:58 Abigail Adams-Nicole 1,241 views | 12 hours ago
- 1:02 Massachusetts Record 1,436 views | 12 hours ago
- 2:09 Bain – Steel Dynamics 636 views | 12 hours ago
- 1:27 Bain Intro 1,883 views | 12 hours ago
- 6:45 Speaker Newt Gingrich and Callista Gingrich 3,930 views | 13 hours ago
- 3:00 Craig Romney 3,433 views | 13 hours ago
- 5:30 Congressman Connie Mack 797 views | 13 hours ago
- 1:46 Jeb Bush Education 1,108 views | 13 hours ago
- 3:37 Juntos Con Romney 1,123 views | 13 hours ago
- 7:47 Insider Look from Tampa with Governor Rick Perry 13 hours ago
- 0:19 2012 Republican National Convention: Time-lapse video; August 30, 2012 4,252 views | 15 hours ago
- 20:39 Convention Without Walls 20 hours ago
Ardently devoted to the cause of human freedom, he has worked at the confluence of politics, activism, and public policy for more than a decade. He co-wrote a ten-part series of video shorts on economics, and has film credits as a researcher on 11 political documentaries, including Citizens United's notorious film on Hillary Clinton that became the subject of a landmark Supreme Court decision. He is the founder of several activist endeavors, including AnyStreet.org (now a part of Western Free Press) and Liberatchik.com. He is currently the managing editor of and principal contributor to WesternFreePress.com.