Occupier rap sheet: The complete list
With the help of crowdsourcing, John Nolte is doing a great service over at big government. He’s keeping a running tab of the Occupiers crimes. Yesterday, the list hit item 100.
The list is in no particular order. Like the Occupiers themselves, itâs unruly, disorganized, messy and not focused solely on the nationâs media centers. The movement is spreading acrossÂ America and bringing with it their outrageous and appalling behavior.
- NY: 10/1/2011 âÂ Police Arrest More Than 700 Protesters on Brooklyn Bridge
- Madison, WI: 10-27-2011 âÂ Madison Occupiers Lose Permit Due to Public Masturbation
- Phoenix: 10/28/2011 âÂ Flier at Occupy Phoenix Asks, âWhen Should You Shoot a Cop?â
- NY: 10/18/2011 âÂ Thieves Preying on Fellow Protesters
- NY: 10/9/2011 âÂ Stinking up Wall Street: Protesters Accused of Living in Filth as Shocking Pictures Show One Demonstrator Defecating on a POLICE CAR
- NY: 10/7/2011 âÂ Occupiers Rush PoliceÂ âŚÂ More
- Cleveland: 10/18/2011 â Â âOccupy Clevelandâ Protester Alleges She Was Raped
- NY: 10/10/2011 âÂ âIncreasingly Debauchedâ: Are Sex, Drugs & Poor Sanitation Eclipsing Occupy Wall Street?
- Seattle: 10/18/2011 âÂ Man Accused of Exposing Self to Children Arrested
- 10/12/2011 âÂ Iran Supports âOccupy Wall Streetâ
- Portland: 10/16/2011 âÂ #OccupyPortland Protester Desecrates Memorial To U.S. War Dead
- Portland: 10/15/2011 âÂ #OccupyPortland Protesters Sing âF*** The USAâ
- Chicago: 10/17/2011 âÂ COMMUNIST LEADER Cheered at Occupy Chicago
- 10/15/2011 âÂ American Nazi Party Endorses Occupy Wall Streetâs âCourage,â Tells Members to Support Protests and Fight âJudeo-Capitalist Bankstersâ
- Boston: 10/14/2011 âÂ Coast Guard member spit on near Occupy Boston tents
- Boston: 10/11/2011 âÂ Boston Police Arrest Over 100 from Occupy Boston
- New York: 10/11/2011 âÂ âYou Can Have Sex with Animals.â
- New York: 10/15/2011 âÂ Harassing Police with Accusations of Phony Injuries
- New York: 10/9/2011 âÂ Â âOccupy Wallstreetâ Protesters Steal from Local Businesses
- New York: 10/25/2011 âÂ Three Men Threatened to Kill 24-Year-Old Occupy Wall Street Protester for Reporting Rape
- Baltimore:Â 10/18/2011 âÂ #OccupyBaltimore Discourages Sexual Assault Victims from Contacting Police
Nolte also makes an excellent point about the way in which the media manages to cover while still distorting:
One of the secret weapons the corrupt mainstream media uses in their never-ending quest to Palace Guard for the left is context. For example, when it came to the Tea Party, the MSM was notorious for amplifying Â a single incident (thatÂ was usually a lie) and using it to attempt to smear and define an entire movement. This is what you do when you want to quickly take out a political enemy.
The MSMâs contextual game changes, however, when their desire is to strengthen a movement and give it credibility and room to grow.Â By dutifully reporting individual incidents but not reporting on the growing scope and size of Occupy Wall Street lawlessness, the MSM is willfully covering up the violence, vandalism, and anti-Semitism that truly does define this movement.